All oral and poster presenters must pay the registration fee for the DECOVALEX Symposium. Please note the keynote speaker’s registration fee will be covered.
- The normal length of an oral presentation is 12 minutes plus three minutes for questions and answers.
- Please bring your presentation on a memory stick and upload in the break before your session.
- The presentation room will be equipped with a notebook (Windows 10, Office 2016, and Adobe Reader).
- Acceptable file types are PowerPoint (.ppt, pptx, pps, or .ppsx) or PDF (.pdf).
- Presentations should be prepared using a 16:10 ratio.
- We do not offer a poster printing service. Participants need to bring the posters to the Symposium.
- The posters will be on display the entire day of Monday, November 4th and the Poster Session will take place from 16:00 to 17:30.
- The poster boards at the symposium will be 116 cm in width and 147 cm in height (for reference the A0 paper size is 84.1 x 118.9 cm).
- Poster presenters will be provided with tape or thumbtacks to hang the poster.